Join me in the enchanted woods of Toronto’s High Park for a family portrait shoot that is all about IMAGINATION.
My regular price for a two hour Imagination Session is $475, but for ONE DAY ONLY I’m offering…
Mini Imagination Sessions for $149
Saturday July 15:
20 min sessions from 10am to 5pm
(rain date will be July 16)
Imagine an inspiring space among the trees where your children can explore materials that encourage open ended play. I will photograph your children and your family exploring their imagination and creativity and connecting with each other and with nature.
You can expect:
- To feel inspired and have fun!
- To get beautiful, magical photos that reflect the unique spirit of your children.
- To feel more connected as a family.
“Melanie connects. Within moments, she had my kids chatting with her like they’d known her all their lives.”
Mom of Marley and Carson
For $149 you get:
- 20 minutes of documentary style photography of your children and/or whole family playing, imagining and connecting in the park.
- private web gallery of approximately 20 images for viewing
- 2 8x10 prints
- Sharable Facebook sneak peek (with your permission)
“When I saw the pictures for the first time my heart skipped a beat. I watch my kids play and a lot of times I wish I could bottle up some of the faces they make and the things they do. This experience captured some of those moments that I can have for a lifetime.”
Mom of Danara and Gavin
I look forward to imagining with you!